Experience: 3-6 years
- DevOps Engineer having 2-4 years of relevant experience with solid knowledge on DevOps Practices & CICD
- Good Knowledge & Hands-On Experience on Kubernetes, Docker, and Container Registries.
- Very good knowledge & Hands-On Experience in Linux, Shell Scripting, Python scripting to automate deployments and other Infrastructure related activities
- Knowledge and experience on Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure Container Registries is preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience on Azure PaaS and IaaS services such as Azure Storage account, Azure File Shares, Azure Virtual machines management and deployment.
- Experience and good knowledge on Jenkins with demonstrated skills in creating CICD pipelines is a must
- Knowledge on YML with ability to create Docker Files for different environments and resources
- Hands-On Experience on working with Private Networks, VPN and configuring Application proxies and load balancers for AKS and other Azure Services.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge on Azure cognitive services (Computer vision API, NLP, etc.,)
- Azure’s cloud native development services (Function App, Logic App, etc.,)
- Azure’s queuing, event driven programming services (Eventgrid, Eventhub, etc.,)
- Azure data engineering services (Databricks, etc.,) are nice to have
- Azure DBs like Cosmos, SQL, PostgreSQL,
- Knowledge on Azure Vault, API Gateway, etc.,
- Azure Architect certification
- MLFlow, Pipeline, MLOps in general and MLops using Azure
Objective: DevOps Engineer you will help to design, build and maintain the company’s integration / automated deployment flow to ensure that the company’s product is easy to deploy and update in a fully automated way. You will be responsible for the Kubernetes pipeline and building containers and will be able to influence technology choice and gain exposure to Machine Learning technologies. The company uses a broad tech stack (including Python, Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud, Angular, Node and React) to create an intelligent system that makes communication data understandable and actionable at scale.
- Understand the product landscape and propose standards with code development, check-in, and testing & deployment process.
- Own code repository, build, deploy activities across live, test, demo environments
- Monitor logs in live and test environments for failure and resolve issues related to system failure, service broken or any infra-related issues. Report to development team on code related issues
- Write scripts to ease server starting/stopping, restarting services, check if services are up, etc.,
- Monitor loads on servers, kubernetes clusters and find ways to optimize cost
- Look for cheaper and efficient ways to optimize cloud cost for deployment, runtime services
- Passionate about learning and application of latest software engineering practices. Constantly updating his/her knowledge on the technology.
- Flare to solve technical problems using creative and out of the box thinking.
- Qualifications: B.E./B.Tech from reputed college