8 to 10 years of Industry Experience
To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Define the project plan and ensure agreement with all stakeholders.
- Define the execution strategy for the project.
- Process management and compliance; project monitoring and management to ensure delivery within time, cost and quality.
- Provide technical leadership to the team.
- Create project tracking report and reviews.
- Interact with the client for project management, reporting, deliverables and day-to-day relationship management.
- Good people management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication & Presentation skills
- Demonstrable project management experience in complex environments.
- Expertise in interfacing with client as part of project management activities.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Team Management, process management and compliance with quality standards; ensuring project delivery within time, cost and quality specifications.
- Knowledge of RPA tools (UIPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere).
- Creating and reviewing proposals and scope of work for projects.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented and responsible team-player.
- Should have played a client facing role.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- B.E./B. Tech./MCA/B.Sc. (Computers) with MBA
- Must be a certified PMP professional
You will be required to travel. Travel requirements may vary from project to project and type of assignment. This includes travel outside Bangalore.