Experience: 2+ yrs of RPA software tools (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism) experience is a must
- Working in an RPA tool such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism and UI Path to design, develop and deploy automation solutions to our Global Clients.
- Support project lead in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored RPA solution that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes.
- Develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the RPA solution to clients by creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases and supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process as well as problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- A willingness and ability to use their existing knowledge to rapidly learn how to develop automated processes using RPA software.
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches with well documented, supportable and extensible developments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including good client interaction skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience as well as produce clear and concise written documentation
- Ability to facilitate effective interaction between clients, suppliers, and colleagues.
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- 2-6 years of professional services experience preferably on automation and/or integration projects
- 2+ yrs of RPA software tools (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism) experience is a must
- Experience with the one or more of the following is preferred:
1. RPA Tools like Blueprism, Automation Anywhere and UIPAth
2. Cognitive software tools
3. Lean Six Sigma (Yellow Belt or above)
4. C# and/or Java, html, css
5. Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)