Lead Consultant – Technology
- Create RPA solutions for customers and develop procedures, service standards for business excellence.
- Participate or lead in projects related to Assessments /Business case creation and provide solutions to clients related to Process Automation.
- Interface with various clients teams connected to delivery of RPA projects. Ex: Infrastructure/IT, Operations
- Understand the business problem and create/Review solutions and challenge the status quo
- Participate in effort estimation for new projects
- Provide technical guidance to consulting and development teams
- Establish and deliver metrics and KPIs to govern projects and identify areas of improvement
- Support change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured change control process.
- Develop reusable components and IP for the organization
- Work with clients and RPA vendors to select &implement RPA technology
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to present and hold an audience (including technical details to a non-technical audience)
- Technical Team management skills
- Deep Technical competencies on RPA tool/s: 2+ yrs of RPA software tools (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or UI Path) experience is a must
- Experience with the one or more of the following:
1. Cognitive software tools
2. C# and/or Java, html, css
3. Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
- Estimation capability
- Ability to collaborate
- Ability to craft solutions in RPA
Desirable: TOGAF 9.1
- Post Graduation: Post-Graduation: MCA/M.Sc.(computers)/M.E./M.Tech/MBA
You will be required to travel. Travel requirements may vary from project to project and type of assignment. This includes travel outside Bangalore.